Glazier/Hollow Metal Door Installer and Sales Professionals
The Miner Corporation is a trusted and diversified supplier of installation and service to glass replacement, storefront doors repair and replace, hollow metal door and hardware, overhead doors, automation, warehouse systems, retail doors and dock equipment throughout North America. The company’s commitment to service is exemplified by the industry’s only guarantee to offer 24/7/365 service same day response.
Miner is a customer-driven company. Our employees, coupled with the best available tools are what ultimately have driven the long term customer relationships and success that we have enjoyed as a company.
Miner is currently seeking qualified Service Professionals to repair and replace glass storefront doors, hollow metal doors and hardware. The Sales Professional position would be responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships to high end commercial and retail clientele. Providing fast estimates etc
Skills & Traits
- Exceptional communication skills...oral, written, and listening.
- Team player – works well with others.
- Positive attitude.
- Solution focused - not problem focused.
- Represents a high energy level and is a demonstrated self-starter.
- Open…candid…honest…leads by example.
- Strong work ethic.
- Mechanically inclined.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Good DMV record.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a customer service environment.
- 2 years minimum experience in storefront, glass replacement, herculite doors, hollow metal doors and hardware either field or sales – Positions are geared towards service, repair and replace, both doors and glass.
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written.
- Proven organizational and planning skills.
- Basic knowledge of accounting processes.
- Drug screen and background check.
- Earn $40-$60k
- Paid Time Off
- Benefits Package – Medical, Dental, Vision – the day you start