Customer Service Coordinator
GENERAL POSITION OVERVIEW
Under general supervision of the Customer Service Team Lead, performs a variety of specialized and responsible administrative duties to support the Customer Service Team. Required to communicate with service providers/vendors, obtain necessary paperwork from service providers, maintain and organize records and performs related duties as assigned.
JOB DESCRIPTION OVERVIEW
The Service Coordinator serves as the primary support function for the Customer Service Team and will participate in the in-bound call rotation, utilizing systems to initiate and complete service orders and handling customer service requests. The Service Coordinator may be required to work in one or multiple queues/skill sets over various customer contact channels and will respond to customer inquiries in a professional, effective and efficient manner by listening to the problem or request and then taking action by applying knowledge and utilizing all necessary resources. The Service Coordinator is expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. Simply respond, communicate & complete the service request. Retain “ownership” of the customer‘s request until we complete the service request, the customer has been informed of resolution and confirms their satisfaction.
This position will require a minimum of 40 hours per week. Frequently, more than 40 hours will be necessary to complete the work; national coverage includes covering time zones from the East Coast to the West Coast. Flexibility in work hours or schedule may be required in order to accommodate the needs of the business.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES – Including, but not limited to:
• Assist in Inbound Phone Calls for the Service Team
• Distribute Inbound Requests to the Appropriate Team Member
• Assist in Tracking Parts to their Destination in accordance to the Customer’s ETA Expectations
• Provide Support for Vendor On-Site Check In / Check Out and Update the Appropriate Systems
• Assist in Customer Web Portal System & Miner’s System Updates Relating to Service Jobs
• Assist the Client Relations Managers with Updates and Information Relating to Jobs
• Monitor and manage your job-board. Communicate to Team Lead if current workload requires additional resources in order to meet performance management metrics
• Report to the Team Lead, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a daily/weekly basis
OTHER DUTIES – Including, but not limited to:
• Provide input for and actively work to achieve and maintain a healthy positive work environment. Display professionalism and serve as a role model. (i.e. promptness, positive attitude, work volume, professional behavior)
• Interact with “ALL” departments in order to resolve any pending issues in a positive professional manner
• Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client
• Answer and take the appropriate action for in-coming calls
• Monitor, distribute and/or respond to any emails received in the Service Management mailboxes
• Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and customer sites are updated within the set customers SLA
• Resolve client issues efficiently, updating all required customer portals & Miner’s System. Inform the appropriate Customer Personnel or Miner Service Team Lead of unresolved issues
• Calls will be prioritized and followed accordingly. It will be the responsibility of the Service Coordinator to notify the Customer Service Team Lead by the end of the day of all calls pending or potential problems
• Follow up with the customer for job completion and ensure satisfaction of the work completed. Some customers require their own service sign off which must be obtained upon completion of the job
• Follow up with service providers for job completion and necessary paperwork to include service sign off with signature and store stamp. If additional work is needed, a quote will be obtained
• Clerical Duties May Include: creating, updating & faxing purchase orders & supporting documentation, creating service jobs, dispatching calls
DESIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
High School Diploma or G.E.D. required, college degree preferred, administrative knowledge, ability to provide customer service, proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and familiarity with office equipment.
1-2 Years of Customer Service Experience (Call Center Environment) 1-2 Years of Data Entry Experience Typing Skill of 40 – 45 WPM Accurately Extremely Detail Oriented Motivated, Goal Oriented, Persistent and Skilled Negotiator High Level of Initiative and Work Well In a Team Environment Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills Handles Stressful Situations and Deadline Pressures Well Plans and Carries Out Responsibilities with Minimal Direction
To apply for this job please click here.