Field Service Technician/Service Professional
Dock / Door company seeking teammate that is strong in electrical, hydraulics and or welding.
The Miner Corporation is a trusted and diversified supplier of installation and service to dock equipment, high performance doors, rolling steel doors, overhead doors, fire doors, glass and aluminum doors, hollow metal doors, and warehouse systems throughout North America. The company’s commitment to service is exemplified by the industry’s only guarantee to offer 24/7/365 same day response.
Miner is a customer-driven company. Our employees, coupled with the best available tools are what ultimately have driven the long term customer relationships and success that we have enjoyed as a company.
The Service Professional is responsible for electrical and hydraulic trouble shooting and making necessary repairs to various types of equipment including loading docks, doors, balers, and compactors. The position provides the opportunity for personal growth through experience and training, including factory and certifications. The execution of our Core Values gives our customers a reason to believe in Miner through exceptional service, communication, and performance.
- Strong at troubleshooting, service and installation of sectional doors, rolling steel doors and dock equipment.
- Strong at welding a plus
- Effectively diagnose problems and perform necessary repairs, including the replacement of defective parts
- Review hydraulic and electrical schematics to ensure proper application and installation of equipment
- Make knowledgeable recommendations to customers on equipment repairs, replacement, planned maintenance benefits, and safe operation of equipment
- Provide exceptional customer service through a positive, can-do attitude and effective communication
- Incredible attitude and excellent communication skills
- Proven safety record and knowledge of OSHA rules
- Intermediate experience with industrial and warehouse doors. Experience with hydraulics and electrical a plus.
- Ability to use a cutting torch and/or welding equipment for metal fabrication
- Ability to operate a forklift, scissor lift, and other material handling equipment
- Willingness to work on ladders above 10 feet
- Ability to read floor plans, shop drawings, and hydraulic/electrical schematics preferred
- $40,000.00 to $65,000.00 Annually
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off plus company holidays
- 401k plan
So if you fit the bill, you may have found your new career! We look forward to receiving your resume/application.
Jacksonville applicants click here.
Orlando applicants click here.
Tampa applicants click here.
Miami applicants click here.
Phoenix applicants click here.
Tucson applicants click here.
El Paso applicants click here.
Houston applicants click here.
Dallas applicants click here.
San Antonio applicants click here.
Austin applicants click here.
Atlanta applicants click here.
To learn more about Miner, please visit our web site at www.minercorp.com. EOE