Quote Specialist - Primary responsibility for developing and preparing service quotes, coordinating requirements with customer and service providers/vendors, and ensuring sufficient justification and documentation is available to support quotes, with varying degrees of supervision.
Quotes Specialist will also:
- Build and leverage equipment and parts knowledge for better execution and quality of service and increasingly consistent pricing.
- Communicate and interpret needs of customer & vendor.
- Provide excellent customer service to all accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality.
- Build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
- Coordinate and Follow the job to completion
Including, but not limited to:
- Prepare proposals, learning and keeping a report of individual customer pricing and specifics.
- Monitor and respond to jobs in the team work queue in priority order. Take appropriate actions to ensure prioritization of jobs and swift response to highest priority customer needs.
- Answer and take the appropriate actions for calls relating to quoting activity.
- Follow up with vendors and ensure quotes are within scope.Take steps necessary to optimize revenue and gross margins, and minimize expenses.
- Ensure proper ordering of parts to support work order.
We offer: Competitive Wages, 401(k), Health Benefits, Paid Vacation