Miner offers a wide range of conveyor systems that can be custom designed to fit your exact material transport needs. Reduce cost and improve efficiency of material handling in your facility with conveyor systems built for your needs.
Equipment We Service
- Gravity Conveyors
- Belt Conveyors
- Belt Driven Roller Conveyors
- Chain Driven Roller Conveyors
- Chain Conveyors
- Slat Conveyors
- Custom Engineering and Design
- Space Utilization Analysis
- Custom-designed service programs
- New equipment installations
- Same-day emergency repairs
- Proactive planned maintenance
- Repair/Replace asset management
- Limited Floor Space
- Inefficient Workflows
- Excessive Inventory
- Work Space Organization
- Large Item Conveyance
- Small Item Conveyance
- Damaged Product
- Our Certified Service Professionals help keep your equipment up and running, operating safely while reducing your total cost of ownership
- We can help you take advantage of vertical storage space with our engineered space saving analysis
- We service major brands and have the critical parts you need
- We offer our Miner® Academy resources for training and best practices for your employees
- We assist in OEM equipment assessments for total cost of ownership and operational performance
- National Coverage, Local Service™ means help is always available
Gravity roller conveyors are non-powered conveyors with rollers where material can be manually moved upon. Gravity roller conveyors are available in a variety of roller diameters (which determines your load capacity), bed lengths, finishes, and designs (curved vs. straight). Miner also offers gravity conveyor accessories like transfer tables, wheel rails, turntables, and more to build out your custom conveyor system.
- Moves materials by means of non-powered rollers
- Ideal for flat, uniformly shaped cartons, pallets, or other materials
- Use gravity roller beds to configure a gravity roller conveyor system
- Gravity roller beds available in straight and curved sections
Belt conveyors move material by means of a rotating belt. Belt conveyors are ideal for conveying materials that are not uniformly shaped along the bottom. A variety of capacity and designs are available to meet your application.
- Moves materials by means of a powered rotating belt
- Ideal for irregularly shaped materials or small parts
- Conveyor systems can be designed to move product straight or at angles
- Capacities up to 225 lbs. per linear ft.
Belt Driven Roller Conveyors
Belt driven live roller conveyors are a flexible, simple and versatile method of conveying unit loads of various sizes and weights. These conveyors are essentially gravity roller conveyors powered by a belt. The friction created by the belt drive produces a low-pressure method of accumulating product, which in turn allows for loads to be stopped or stalled on the conveyor surface while the belt continues to run.
- Rollers are powered by a belt that is supported by adjustable pressure rollers
- An inexpensive means to move flat, uniformed materials with a control
- Available in various lengths and capacities
- Provides minimum pressure or contact-free accumulation of products
Chain Driven Roller Conveyors
Chain driven live roller conveyor offers a positive drive for handling heavier loads of drums, castings, and tote pans. It can be used in wet, oily, or contaminated applications because of its rugged construction.
- Rollers are powered by rotating chains
- Ideal for moving flat, uniform materials such as boxes
- Offers a positive drive for handling heavier loads
- Can be used in wet, oily, or contaminated applications
The multi-strand chain conveyor is a drag chain conveyor typically used for pallets with bottom configurations not conveyable on roller conveyors. Its design is suitable for extreme environments because of the low number of moving component parts and a limited amount of required maintenance.
- A multi-strand chain conveyor
- Typically used for pallets with bottom configurations not conveyable on rollers
- Low number of moving parts and low maintenance
- Suited for extreme environments
The heavy duty slat conveyor is designed for heavy duty applications and long lasting service. It can be used for production, assembly line, and many other applications where a flat conveying surface is desired. This conveyor is suitable for conveying hot and oily parts. Conveyor slats can be modified for mounting assembly fixtures.
- Designed for heavy-duty applications
- Provides a flat conveyable surface
- Suitable for conveying hot and oily parts
- Conveyor slats can be modified for mounting assembly fixtures