Increase productivity, safety, and efficiency with a crane system built to meet the needs of your facility! Miner offers a comprehensive line of crane technology products, including workstation bridge cranes, patented track cranes, I-beam jib cranes, gantries, and workstation jib cranes.
Equipment We Service
- Bridge Cranes
- Monorail Cranes
- Jib Cranes
- Gantry Cranes
- Intelligent Lifting Devices
- Custom Engineering and Design
- Custom-designed service programs
- New equipment installations
- Same-day emergency repairs
- Proactive planned maintenance
- Repair/Replace asset management
- Limited Floor Space
- Repetitive Material Handling
- Inventory Movement
- Heavy Material Conveyance
- Workflow Organization
- Ergonomic Lifting
- Our Certified Service Professionals help keep your equipment up and running, operating safely while reducing your total cost of ownership
- We service major brands and have the critical parts you need
- We offer our Miner® Academy resources for training and best practices for your employees
- We assist in OEM equipment assessments for total cost of ownership and operational performance
- National Coverage, Local Service™ means help is always available
Bridge cranes are the ideal solution for moving light to heavy overhead materials in demanding, rapid, and repetitive handling applications. Bridge cranes are available in ceiling mounted, floor supported, or freestanding designs to fit your material handling and conveyance needs. Capacities of bridge cranes range from as light as 150 lbs. to as much as 40 tons.
Monorail cranes are designed to move overhead materials in linear paths throughout a facility. Monorail cranes can be designed with straight and curved track to easily integrate into a total overhead crane system. Monorail cranes are ceiling mounted, freeing up floor space. Choose from an enclosed track monorail crane for lighter loads or an I-beam track monorail crane for heavier loads up to 40 tons.
Move overhead loads in circular patterns throughout a facility with ease. Jib cranes are designed with a horizontal jib or arm that can be mounted directly to the wall or to a free standing support. The jib can be rotated and/or extended to move and position overhead materials. Jib cranes are available with I-Beams, articulating arms, or enclosed track.
Gantry cranes offer a mobile, economical lifting solution anywhere in your facility. The wheels enable you to move the gantry around your facility. This is more cost-effective lifting solution for areas of infrequent lifts than a more expensive permanent structure. The heavy-duty end frame design with square tubing uprights, knee braces, and channel base provides stable lifting and movement.
Intelligent Lifting Devices
Intelligent Lifting Devices combine the responsiveness and flexibility of a human operator plus the power of a machine to provide quick, repetitive motions and slow, precise placements. Intelligent Lifting Systems include a line of lifting products that use exclusive patented technology and an industrial processor-controlled servo drive system to deliver unmatched lifting precision and speed. The fusion of advanced technology and basic human guidance maximizes productivity while minimizing the risk of injury to the operator.