Every lifting application is different. Miner® looks at your operation to understand the material being lifted, lift capacity needed, and evaluating where and how the materials need to be moved. We help increase productivity, efficiency, and safety by integrating ideal lifting solutions for your application.
Equipment We Service
- Lift Tables
- Hydraulic Up-enders
- Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors (VRC’s)
- Custom Engineering and Design
- Custom-designed service programs
- New equipment installations
- Same-day emergency repairs
- Proactive planned maintenance
- Repair/Replace asset management
- Repeated or Frequent lifting
- Items that are difficult to move
- Oddly shaped and heavy items
- Unsafe lifting scenarios
- Our Certified Service Professionals help keep your equipment up and running, operating safely while reducing your total cost of ownership
- We can help you take advantage of vertical storage space with our engineered space saving analysis
- We service major brands and have the critical parts you need
- We offer our Miner® Academy resources for training and best practices for your employees
- We assist in OEM equipment assessments for total cost of ownership and operational performance
- National Coverage, Local Service™ means help is always available
Providing the most stable, dependable, and versatile method of lifting heavy loads, industrial scissor lift tables are our most popular and efficient style of industrial lift. Because of their simplicity and few moving parts, maintenance-free bushings, and wide acceptance by customers, scissors lift tables provide many years of trouble-free operation for relatively small capital investment.
Scissor lift mechanisms are manufactured in a vast array of configurations, are easily modified by narrowing, widening, combining or stacking, and can efficiently move loads of any size and capacity to heights of more than 20 feet. Completely pneumatic or mechanical scissors tables are also available. Every lift table is designed and manufactured to meet the industry safety requirements set forth in ANSI MH29.1, and can be modified or customized to customer specifications.
Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors (VRC's)
Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors move materials in factories, warehouses, industrial plants, institutions or anywhere that products or supplies need to move from one level to another. Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors are not elevators. In fact, they have their own national code (ANSI/ASME B20.1) and are specifically exempt from the national elevator code. Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors provide fast, efficient, convenient and safe access to/from mezzanines, balconies, basements, and between levels in multiple story buildings. They can be installed for through-floor, interior or exterior applications. The principal components of Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors include guide columns, carriage and a mechanical or hydraulic actuating mechanism.
Miner can design a custom lifting solutions to simplify the process of rotating large materials. Upenders are a simple solution to rotate products that are too heavy to move by other means. Upenders can tip products 90 degrees without having to move the product incrementally. Every lifting application is unique and Miner can evaluate your needs and provide you with an ideal solution for moving your large and bulky items. We specialize in customized lifting solutions for all industries and applications.