Workstations provide excellent working areas otherwise lost in warehouses. Miner offers workstations and tables suitable for all areas of a facility. From hardwood top modular workstations to extra heavy duty workstations, Miner has the work surface to meet your needs.
Equipment We Service
- Modular Workstations
- Heavy Duty Workstations
- Stainless Steel
- Custom Engineering and Design
- Space Utilization Analysis
- Custom-designed service programs
- New equipment installations
- Same-day emergency repairs
- Proactive planned maintenance
- Repair/Replace asset management
- Limited Floor Space
- Inefficient Storage Density
- Work Space Organization
- Large Item Storage
- Small Item Storage
- Securing Inventory
- Our Certified Service Professionals help keep your equipment up and running, operating safely while reducing your total cost of ownership
- We can help you take advantage of vertical storage space with our engineered space saving analysis
- We service major brands and have the critical parts you need
- We offer our Miner® Academy resources for training and best practices for your employees
- We assist in OEM equipment assessments for total cost of ownership and operational performance
- National Coverage, Local Service™ means help is always available
Workstations provide excellent working areas otherwise lost in warehouses. Miner offers workstations suitable for shipping & receiving rooms, inventory count stations, or manufacturing stations. These workstations even include pallet feet, which make moving your workstation even easier! Workstation work surfaces include Hardwood, Shop Top, Plastic, Plastic Radius, Static Dissipative, Static Dissipative with Radius, Stainless Steel, Formed Stainless Steel, Steel Plate, Steel Top, and Stainless Steel with MDF Core Top. Work surfaces available in lengths from 30 to 120 inches.
Heavy Duty Workstations
Miner offers heavy duty workstations to keep products and tools within reach while working. We can design and manufacture a workstation that will hold the needed capacity. Extra heavy duty workstations are an all steel design. All workstations offered by Miner provide a solid, durable and rugged work surface.
Heavy duty 304 stainless steel tables and workstations are ideal for pack and prep in sterile environments. We offer high quality, long lasting tables to meet your needs from instrument and utility tables to modular workstations. Outfit your sterile processing or biomedical departments with an NSF approved work surface.