Maintaining a clean, safe and inviting storefront is key to success in any business. We can install, maintain and repair all the critical systems that make a great customer experience happen.
Equipment We Service
- Automatic entry doors
- Pedestrian swing doors
- Glass, film & frame
- Custom-designed service programs
- New equipment installations
- Same-day emergency repairs
- Proactive planned maintenance
- Repair/replace asset management
- Emergency door service
- Glass damage
- Sensor issues
- AAADM inspections
- Won’t open or close properly
- Panels off-track
- Exposed wires
- Lock damage
- Faded or cracked decals
- ADA push plate damage
- Structural damage
- Thresholds and guides worn
- Emergency glass replacement
- Board up service
- Security films
- Lock repairs
- Door hardware service
- Lock services
- Door closers
- Our Certified Service Professionals help keep your equipment up and running, operating safely while reducing your total cost of ownership
- We service all brands and have the critical parts you need
- We offer our Miner® Academy resources for training and best practices for your employees
- We assist in OEM equipment assessments for total cost of ownership and operational performance
- National Coverage, Local Service™ means help is always available
Automatic Entry Doors
Speed and secure your operations with the right doors for the job. Miner® helps you assess the opening speed you need for optimal traffic flow, and the materials and door styles that fit your energy requirements and aesthetics — from vinyl or steel and from roll doors to sectionals. We’ll also evaluate the levels of security and noise appropriate to your facility. Plus, our experts will ensure trouble-free installation, operation and regular maintenance.
- Brands include: Stanley, Besam, Horton and TORMAX
- We service: Single slide, bi-parting, swing, folding and power assisted doors
- Quality parts supplied by: Stanley, Besam, Horton, TORMAX, Door Controls, DC One, BEA and OPTEX
- All of our Service Professionals are AADM (American Association of Automatic Door Manufacturers) certified
- Ask about our planned maintenance programs
Pedestrian Swing Doors
Glass broken? Door slamming? Door dragging? Locks failing? Need weather seal? Whatever the problem might be, Miner® stocks the parts needed to repair your storefront door today.
Glass & Aluminum Doors
- Same day glass replacement available
- We stock all closers, locks, pivots and more on our service trucks. Call for service today!
- Clear anodized, dark bronze, or custom paint finishes available
- We partner with multiple manufacturers to fit your application needs
- Hollow metal doors are used to secure your building as well as provide emergency egress from the building in case of a fire emergency. By keeping these doors well-maintained you increase your chances of a safe escape in an emergency situation.
- Miner® offers a variety of accessories such as panic devices, door closers, security bars, exit alarms, threshold and weather-proofing products.
- Miner partners with several manufacturers. In many cases we can provide replacement doors the same day!
- We repair and install all types of Herculite doors.
- Multiple styles of locking hardware are available, and we stock most parts so we can get your door up and running today!
- Common repairs for Herculite doors include: glass loose in rail, damaged patch fittings, damaged closers, difficult to lock and unlock, door dragging, broken glass and more.
10-15 working day lead-time on new door packages.
Glass, Film & Frame
- We know broken glass on your storefront means security issues as well as business downtime, so we offer priority response night or day.
- Whether you’re looking for a new look for your storefront or replacement for existing glass, we stock a variety of glass and trim to fit your need.
- Every application is unique, so we offer a variety of unique solutions from safety tempered glass, fire resistant and bullet resistant to hurricane impact glass.
- We provide tempered, annealed and laminated glass as well as insulated and non-insulated, tinted glass and clear glass.
- If you are broken into, or if you have glass broken due to extreme weather, Miner® will be there to get your building secured today.
- We offer 24/7 emergency board-up service. If you need your building secured day or night Miner® will be there!
- Hurricanes and high winds can wreak havoc on your storefront so let Miner® board up your store so you can rest assure it is secured.
- We will get your glass cleaned up and your store secured to minimize your operation downtime.