Beyond the docks, doors, waste handling and material handling systems you rely on every day, there are dozens of other components that can help improve safety and productivity throughout your facility.
Equipment We Service
- Industrial fans & controls
- Lighting & door protectors
- Safety & reflective systems
- Vertical reciprocating conveyors
- Facility protection solutions
- In-plant lift tables
- In-plant offices
- Custom-designed service programs
- New equipment installations
- Same-day emergency repairs
- Proactive planned maintenance
- Repair/replace asset management
- Warehouse barricades, guardrails and protection systems
- Rack protection
- Dock lights
- Dock fans
- HVLS fans
- Dock barriers
- Door track protection
Vertical reciprocating conveyors (VRCs)
- Runs with gates open
- Enclosure damage
- Oil leaks
- Damaged controls
- Damaged wiring
- Interlock damage
- Product jams
- Annual inspections
- Weight testing
- Safety interlock failure
- Our Certified Service Professionals help keep your equipment up and running, operating safely while reducing your total cost of ownership
- We service all brands and have the critical parts you need
- We offer our Miner® Academy resources for training and best practices for your employees
- We assist in OEM equipment assessments for total cost of ownership and operational performance
- National Coverage, Local Service™ means help is always available
Industrial Fans & Controls
High Volume Low Speed (HVLS) Fans
Warehouse and distribution centers battle temperature control and ventilation challenges every month of the year. Let us show you how installing our High Volume Low Speed (HVLS) fans can make your environment more comfortable, your employees more productive, and reduce your operating costs and overhead.
- Available in 8’ to 24’ diameter with a 6-blade design.
- In summer months, High Volume Low Speed (HVLS) fans alone can reduce effective cooling by 8 degrees.
- Used in conjunction with an A/C system, their slow-steady air flow can reduce and even eliminate the need for efficiency-reducing A/C ductwork.
- In colder months, Miner® High Volume Low Speed (HVLS) fans allow for a more even distribution of heat.
- Improved ventilation created by our private-label fans reduces spoilage from moisture pockets or humidity.
- Quiet operation won’t interfere with communication.
- Colored fan blades are available to match any color scheme and make a statement in your facility.
- All Miner® High Volume Low Speed (HVLS) fans come with a lifetime warranty on blades and hubs, three years on all other components, and one year on labor.
Industrial Fan Controls
iFAN Control System
The iFAN Control System allows for a series of fans to be networked and controlled from a centralized location on a flat panel touchscreen display.
- Available with all sizes and voltages of fans.
- Includes desktop stand and wall mounting bracket.
- Fans can be controlled individually, by zone, or as an entire facility.
- A single iFAN system can accommodate up to 30 networked fans.
- Allowing control of your fans by temperature settings, temperature variances, and time settings will help maximize your energy savings.
Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors
Vertical reciprocating conveyors can simplify material handling around your dock areas. Miner® can provide valuable insight into these safe and economical alternatives to dock redesign – and install and maintain the equipment, as well.
- Designed for materials only, not personnel
- Multi-level capability
- Guaranteed code compliance
- Includes safety enclosures and interlocking gates
- Hydraulic and mechanical drives for longer wear
- Costs significantly less than a freight elevator
- We stock a large selection of platform sizes and lifting capacities