Storefront & Pedestrian Doors
- If you are broken into, or if you have glass broken due to extreme weather, Miner will be there to get your building secured today.
- Miner offers 24/7 emergency board up service. If you need your building secured day or night Miner will be there!
- Hurricanes and high winds can wreak havoc on your storefront so let Miner board-up your store so that you can rest assure it is secured.
- We will get your glass cleaned up and your store secured to minimize your operation downtime.
- Same day glass replacement available
- We stock all closers, locks, pivots and more on our service trucks. Call for service today!
- Clear anodized, dark bronze, or custom paint finishes available
- We partner with multiple manufacturers to fit your application needs.
- Miner repairs and installs all types of herculite doors.
- Multiple styles of locking hardware are available and we stock most parts so we can get your door up and running today!
- Common repairs for herculite doors include: glass loose in rail, damaged patch fittings, damaged closers, difficult to lock and unlock, door dragging, broken glass and more.
- 10-15 working day lead-time on new door packages.
- Hollow metal doors are used to secure your building as well as provide emergency egress from the building in case of a fire emergency. By keeping these doors well maintained you increase your chances of a safe escape in a emergency situation.
- Miner offers a variety of accessories such as panic devices, door closers, security bars, exit alarms, threshold and weather-proofing products.
- Miner partners with several manufacturers. In many cases we can provide replacement doors the same day!
- We know broken glass on your storefront means security issues as well as business downtime, so we offer priority response night or day.
- Whether your looking for a new look for your storefront or replacement for existing glass, we stock a variety of glass and trim to fit your need.
- Every application is unique so we offer a variety of unique solutions from safety tempered glass, fire resistant and bullet resistant to hurricane impact glass.
- We provide tempered, annealed and laminated glass as well as insulated and non-insulated, tinted glass and clear glass.
"Thank you for your professional and timely efforts to furnish and install overhead doors and dock equipment for the Walgreens Distribution project. As always, your crews were on-time, very professional and completed installation within the allotted schedule time."
Senior Vice President Rosenberger Construction LP