Increase storage space, safety, and efficiency with a shelving system built to meet the storage needs of your facility!
Equipment We Service
- Carton Flow Shelving
- Mobile Shelving
- Industrial Shelving
- Custom Engineering and Design
- Space Utilization Analysis
- Custom-designed service programs
- New equipment installations
- Same-day emergency repairs
- Proactive planned maintenance
- Repair/Replace asset management
- Limited Floor Space
- Inefficient Storage Density
- Excessive Inventory
- Work Space Organization
- Large Item Storage
- Small Item Storage
- Damaged Product
- Securing Inventory
- Stock Picking
- Our Certified Service Professionals help keep your equipment up and running, operating safely while reducing your total cost of ownership
- We can help you take advantage of vertical storage space with our engineered space saving analysis
- We service major brands and have the critical parts you need
- We offer our Miner® Academy resources for training and best practices for your employees
- We assist in OEM equipment assessments for total cost of ownership and operational performance
- National Coverage, Local Service™ means help is always available
Carton Flow Shelving
Carton Flow systems are made up of slightly inclined wheel and roller platforms. Goods are deposited on the high end of the rack allowing gravity to pull the products down to the far end, positioned at the exit aisle, creating a first-in/first-out picking system. The racking for live picking requires a loading or replenishment aisle and a preparation aisle.
The shelf units with custom sized lanes are built using adjustable platforms made up of side panels, entry profiles, exit beams, cross-ties, mini-rails and securing components. Charge and discharge sides of shelf frames can be individually adjusted (vertical location of the frame) in order to find the most ergonomic position. The rails can also be adjusted in order to find the ideal position for each box. Shelf units with custom sized lanes may be installed into standard pallet rack frames or in stand-alone carton flow frames.
The live storage wheel tracks are zinc plated steel profiles into which the high-density plastic wheels are fitted with their respective steel axles and guarantee smooth rolling, providing great resistance against impacts when depositing goods. The wheel tracks snap easily into place and remain securely fastened during use, allowing for easily customizable lanes for bins and cartons.
A new heavy-duty base has been specially designed so you can easily and safely move a load of up to 1000 lb. per unit! This flexible new solution combines the same high-quality standards and modular design with the practicality of mobility.
Depending on your needs, you can choose between 4″ or 6″ casters for the mobile base that installs under the units. You can also choose accessories, such as handles to facilitate moving units, or protective plastic corners to prevent damage from impacts. Certain dimensions also allow shelving units to be placed side by side on the same mobile base. Furthermore, as with all our shelving, you can choose between an open or closed unit, and between side or rear hanging panels, or none at all.
Industrial shelving is designed for light to medium hand-stacked applications and can easily be adapted to solve any storage need in a warehouse, office or retail establishment. It is manufactured using high-quality steel. With quick assembly and sturdy construction, these shelving systems can respond to all your storage needs. There is a wide range of accessories and dimensions available to adapt to your facility. Plus, by combining racking, adding modular drawers and expanding in height with our two-level shelving system, you will have unlimited possibilities. It is the most complete offer on the market.