HVLS fans drive air circulation and evenly distribute air temperature in your industrial space. High volume fans drive heating and cooling costs down improving your bottom line.
Equipment We Service
- HVLS fans
- IFAN Industrial fan controls
- HVLS fan repair
- New equipment installations
- Same-day emergency repairs
- Proactive planned maintenance
- Repair/replace asset management
- High heating costs
- High cooling costs
- Condensation on floors and expensive metal
- Broken or damaged fan motors and blades
- Our Certified Service Professionals help keep your equipment up and running, operating safely while reducing your total cost of ownership
- We service all brands and have the critical parts you need
- We offer our Miner® Academy resources for training and best practices for your employees
- We assist in OEM equipment assessments for total cost of ownership and operational performance
- National Coverage, Local Service™ means help is always available
High Volume Low Speed Fans | Repair & Installation
Warehouse and distribution centers battle temperature control and ventilation challenges every month of the year. Let us show you how installing our High Volume Low-Speed HVLS fans can make your environment more comfortable, your employees more productive, and reduce your operating costs and overhead.
- Available in 8’ to 24’ diameter with a 6-blade design.
- In summer months, High Volume Low Speed (HVLS) fans alone can reduce effective cooling by 8 degrees.
- Used in conjunction with an A/C system, their slow-steady air flow can reduce and even eliminate the need for efficiency-reducing A/C ductwork.
- In colder months, Miner® High Volume Low Speed (HVLS) fans allow for a more even distribution of heat.
- Improved ventilation created by our private-label fans reduces spoilage from moisture pockets or humidity.
- Quiet operation won’t interfere with communication.
- Colored fan blades are available to match any color scheme and make a statement in your facility.
- All Miner® High Volume Low Speed (HVLS) fans come with a lifetime warranty on blades and hubs, three years on all other components, and one year on labor.
Industrial Fan Controls
iFAN Control Systems
The iFAN Control System allows for a series of fans to be networked and controlled from a centralized location on a flat panel touchscreen display.
- Available with all sizes and voltages of fans.
- Includes desktop stand and wall mounting bracket.
- Fans can be controlled individually, by zone, or as an entire facility
- A single iFAN system can accommodate up to 30 networked fans.
- Allowing control of your fans by temperature settings, temperature variances, and time settings will help maximize your energy savings.